Join us for an informative Home Buying Seminar where you can learn to:
- Navigate through the mortgage process
- Work with your loan officer and realtor
- Efficiently search for a home
- Make an offer and close the deal
Upcoming seminar: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Location: North Memorial Medical Center's Lakeshore Room
The Lunch and Learn seminar is free, no obligation; just come and learn!
Please RSVP on our sign up sheet or email us at RSVP@northmemorialfcu.com
Yes, you can buy a home!
Let North Memorial FCU
'Hook' Your Next Boat
Loan for You
Rates as Low as 2.99% APR*
Rates effective 04/01/2014, are based on term, age of collateral and credit qualifications, and are subject to change.
North Memorial Federal Credit Union and affiliated vendors have completed a thorough review of online security in response to published information of an internet security vulnerability, known as Heartbleed. Current analysis and findings indicate that NMFCU websites, Online Banking, and affiliated programs, are not affected by this encryption and information security bug. For members who are concerned, as of this time they may take the precautionary measure of updating sign-on passwords.
Reminder to Members:
Before you take that wonderful vacation or interesting business trip, please call the credit union to let us know that you will be traveling. This will ensure that your NMFCU debit and/or credit card will not be blocked. We want to make sure that it's you in Mexico or Miami and not someone else!
Private Student Loan Program
Federal loans not enough to cover the cost of your college education? The cuScholar Loan can be the answer to your funding needs.
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to Cost of Attendance per year for a maximum of $120,000 in undergraduate loans or up to $160,000 in graduate loans
- Variable interest loans 2.99%-8.99% plus 3 month LIBOR
- Interest paid on loan may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax adviser
- Zero origination fee for all creditworthy student borrowers. Borrower has the option to choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- No prepayment penalty and 30-day loan cancellation policy
- Fast pre-approval once we receive your completed application
- Credit + Academic based underwriting. We use the ACS grade, which takes into account the credit history of the borrower/cosigner as well as the academic progress of the student. Good grades and getting closer to graduation means a lower loan rate!
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once you have entered repayment and repaid just 10% of the loan
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy. Find a cheaper way, you can cancel the loan. No questions asked. As long as you cancel within 30 days of the disbursement date, you owe no fees and no interest!
- Zero Origination Fees for creditworthy student borrowers.
- Cosigner release after 24 payments. The co-signer may be released from the loan once the loan is in repayment and the borrower has made just 24 consecutive, on-time payments. The borrower must meet the minimum credit requirements.
Eligibility & Credit Requirements:
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a participating credit union during the online application process
- Borrower and cosigner must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- All creditworthy student borrowers can apply without a cosigner. Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rates.
- For more information or to apply, click HERE!
(Privacy/Third Party Website Disclaimer)
NMFCU will not initiate an email that requests you to go to our website and update your personal information. If you ever receive such an email please notify us immediately.
North Memorial FCU
will be closed on:
Monday, May 26th
Friday, July 4th
We do Mortgages!
Kids & Teens
North Memorial Hospital
"Old Bill Payment" (not affiliated